Current/past projects include:
- Tell Me Something I Don’t Know, the game show podcast/live event hosted by Stephen J. Dubner
- Ahead of Their Time, a narrative miniseries presented by FiveThirtyEight’s Hot Takedown (RIP).
- Dunkumentaries, a podcast miniseries for ESPN. (I’m practically a dunking expert at this point, but no, shockingly, I can’t dunk.)
- VinePair Podcast, a podcast series about wine, beer, and spirits for the website of the same name.
- Modern Notion Daily, a podcast/radio show about science and history. I got to interview astronaut Chris Hadfield, machine learning expert Pedro Domingos, LGBT scholar Lillian Faderman, and many more cool people.
I’ve produced one-off radio stories for the likes of Backstory with the American History Guys, PRI’s The World, Vox Tablet, & BBC Food Programme. My Tascam DR-100 mkII and AT-897 shotgun mic are at the ready for your tape sync needs.
I graduated from the radio and multimedia program at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies.
I’m also a University of Pennsylvania alumna & the founder of Penn Appétit.
Get at me with story ideas, freelance opportunities, or questions! emma.r.morgenstern [AT] gmail.com.